Introduction Of The Blue Whale Game
The Blue Whale Game Challenge is said to have claimed over a hundred lives in Russia between 2015 and 2016 alone, however, the recent case of the boy in Mumbai jumping is the first to be linked to the game in India. Though police insists that there remains no links of the suicide to the online game, it has indeed brought forth some uncomfortable questions.
The dare-based “game”, Blue Whale Challenge, is making headlines for its sinister nature. Spread over 50 days, the challenge reportedly instructs participants to complete 50 tasks that include self-harm, body mutilation and watching scary videos.
Make sure that your child has access to age appropriate online sites which do not promote unethical behaviour or violence.
The game is based on the relationship between the challengers and the administrators.It involves a series of duties given by the administrators that players must complete, usually one per day, some of which involve self-mutilation. Some tasks can be given in advance, while others can be passed on by the administrators on that day, the last task being suicide.
For more information about technology click here.
How parents can keep their children safe by Blue whale Game?
- Make sure that your child has access to age appropriate online sites which do not promote unethical behaviour or violence.
- Inform your local police authority about what has happened and seek their advice on the next safety measures.
- Having correct information about an issue is extremely important. The media reports on this issue do not make it clear that the role of this game in the recent cases of suicide has not been verified yet. Your child probably knows about the Blue Whale Challenge because of the media frenzy around this issue.
- Use parental controls on all the devices used by your child. Monitor the screen time and keep an eye on his/her online activities.
- Never teach your children to be one-sided. Depression can result when children are taught to always be kind, never cruel; always be gentle, never harsh; always be helpful, never lazy; etc. The pressure to be only half of what you naturally are as a human being causes feelings of self-loathing when you are unable to live up to these unrealistic ideals.
- The number one thing we can do is to be involved in our children’s lives. Connect with them deeply. Know their worlds – both online and off. Engage them in conversations about their lives and friends and feelings. If they spend a lot of time online go to the sites they frequent and find out what they’re about. Find some common ground in their world instead of always trying to get them into yours.
for more information how you can achieve success click here.
You may also like this…
- Side Effects of Piss-Stop – Special_Health_Care Prevent Urinating
- COUPLE FOREVER. • A successful relationship is all about falling in love with the same person over and over again Couple Forever.
- How to delete Instagram account – Its All About Games
- Kesari is going to be the next superhit movie? – [email protected]