Every teenager always has the dream to tattoo on their body. Choosing a tattoo can be stressful because in future it will become part of your body. Making the wrong decision can be painful, costly and inconvenient. 5 Tattoo Style rules that you must know before getting yourself in this is your ultimate tattoo guide. If you are thinking of getting inked read this post till the end.
5 Tattoo Style rules
1) Safety & Selection
- When you are going to select a tattoo artist or a tattoo parlor always go for the experience.
- Study the past work make sure that they’re an experienced tattoo artist & very importantly don’t chase money.
- If you try saving money go too wrong tattoo parlor chances are that you might even catch an infection.
- Make sure they are using a clean needle and even the environment that you are getting your tattoo in it should be clean.
2) Correct position
- only gets a tattoo in a spot of your body that can be covered with a normal suit.
- What I mean by that basically don’t get it on your neck on your face on your head on your hands & on your feet.
- Anything that suits cover if you get a tattoo within that area that’s all right. .
- A lot of times fields like medicines or engineering tattoos are not appreciated.
- If you feel like the tattoo that you are gonna get is gonna affect your career then seriously think again of getting a tattoo.
- safest way you should follow Tshirt rule.
- All your tattoo should be hidden by your t-shirt. If you want to get something that exposed make it minimalistic.
3) Tattoo Vetos
Rule no. 1: No names
- you can’t get your boyfriend/ girlfriend wife or husband name because you never know what the future holds for you.
Rule no. 2: Never get tribal designs
- these are completely out of fashion. It’s not the early 2000s.
- If you really want to get some kind of design gets something very intricate something very detailed.
4) choosing a design
- Ideally always go minimalistic that’s the way world of tattoo evolving right now. The minimalistic tattoo looks fantastic.
- You have got to remember that whatever you are getting it should look good when you have your clothes on.
- Anything you try to get inked it has to have some meaning & you need to think of it for 3 months before actually getting a tattoo.
5) Significance of Tattoo
- When you are thinking of getting Tattoo you have got understand that it’s also got the spiritual significance.
- Anywhere you go people are gonna ask you about it only after you get your first started do you understand the permanence of it.
- Your Tattoo should motivate you.
- Don’t ever get a tattoo that reminds you of a sad situation in your life.
So guys this are 5 Tattoo Style rules that you must know before getting tattoo on your body…
If you have any douts or suggestion comment down below…